martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

8 -11 Syllables

I wish our bikes could fly up high
so we could meet up in the sky
There I’d lose awareness of time
and you would always be just mine

Distance is keeping me from you
and it makes me feel kinda blue
Can you feel that emptiness too?
I surely wish I had a clue

In my dreams I can see your face
So bright, shinning through a thick haze
I’d stay forever in that place
If it wasn’t just my mind’s maze.

You say I should not be worried
I know love must not be hurried
It’s just that sometimes I’m carried
by thoughts I whish could be buried

Of all people you’ve made me the happiest
and I am still sure I am the luckiest
So I will still seek you without any rest
Because among all women you are the best

So eager, as the children wait for Christmas
Patient, as winter waits for the growth of grass
Transparent, as a window made out of glass
I will wait for you, and let the time just pass

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario